SMARTER THAN YOUR AVERAGE CHIA!
Salba Smart was created with you in mind - we wanted to make it super easy for you to make smart eating decisions without hurting your brain looking for the right foodsWe founded Salba Smart in 2006 to produce a smarter chia seed,that was nutritionally consistent enough for clinical studies. Since then, we’ve made it our mission to bring innovative, great tasting, nutritionally dense food products to folks like you who want whole food options to supplement their diet with essential nutrients.
When it comes to creating a smart and wholesome product, our Salba Smart team has over 100 years of combined experience in growing, producing and selling superior natural and organic products. We are committed to transparency in our business and growing practices and we produce the best quality chia seed around. We care as much about the planet as we do about people – that’s why all Salba Smart products are grown using organic practices in South America, and are Non-GMO Project Verified.
NEW! - Salba Chia BOOST Premium Ground and Whole Seed
Salba Smart’s Whole Seed Salba Chia and Premium Ground Salba Chia can be sprinkled onto or into just about any meal or added to classic cooking and baking recipes for a nutritional boost for the whole family.
Available in individual packets (SRP $0.99), boxes of Premium Ground (10 Packets; SRP $9.90), and boxes of Whole Seed (14 packets; SRP $13.99)
- Individual servings of Salba Chia Premium Ground and Whole Seed make getting a daily boost as easy as sprinkling a packet over lunch, a smoothie or afternoon snack.
- Fits easily into a purse, briefcase, or backpack for on-the-go nutrition.
Salba Chia Whole Seed
Salba Chia Premium Ground
- Whole Seed has more of the natural Omega-3s (ALA) and fiber than flax without a fishy taste.
- Great for mixing into yogurt and smoothies, sprinkling over salads, sauces and dips.
- Nutritional value stays the same whether the seed is whole or ground.
Available in 12.7 oz. pouches (SRP $13.99) and USDA certified Organic 16 oz. jars (SRP $24.99).
- Convenient for use in sauces, soups, smoothies, or any other recipe calling for a nutritional boost.
- A great flour substitute to boost the fiber in baked goods (3 parts flour to 1 part Salba Ground Seed).
- Available in 6.4 oz. pouches (SRP $9.99) and USDA certified Organic 9 oz. jars (SRP $20.99).